Creating Surprising, simple and social spaces For social change and innovation
We exist to serve those delivering, participating and accessing public services to:
- Challenge thinking, practice and leadership
- Connect the unusual suspects across different boundaries
- Create capacity and capability for collaboration and change
- Co-curate our collective wisdom and nurture communities to thrive
- Co-create novel solutions that break all the rules and make a difference
Collaborate Out Loud’s Values:
- Surprising – we do the unexpected. This might be bringing in practice and thinking from unusual places or helping people to connect across unusual boundaries.
- Social – we work out loud, share, work with others and connect with existing agendas and ideas. We lead with generosity, openness and trust
- Simple – we know the world is complicated enough so we are easy to work with, straightforward and keep things as simple as we can, believing that less can be more
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.